add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Problem with first started modules to SJ News II
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Problem with first started modules to SJ News II

Re: Problem with first started modules to SJ News II 7 years, 4 months ago #30468

• usersmart1
Dear Baroroloko,

Please submit a ticket and provide us your site information to check directly.

Thanks & regards!

Re: Problem with first started modules to SJ News II 7 years, 4 months ago #30474

I submit a ticket and wait to answer. Regards

Re: Problem with first started modules to SJ News II 7 years, 4 months ago #30541

• usersmart1
Dear Baroroloko,

I have not received your ticket yet. Could you please provide us your admin + FTP account in Website information. I will check it right now.

Thanks & regards!

Re: Problem with first started modules to SJ News II 7 years, 4 months ago #30546

• usersmart1
Dear sir,

SJ K2 Extra slider and SJ K2 mega news works with K2 component. Please download and K2 component at here: getk2.org/
Then create K2 item and categories.

Thanks & regards!

Re: Problem with first started modules to SJ News II 7 years, 4 months ago #30548

Error when i instaled k2:
JFolder::usuwanie: Ścieżka nie jest folderem. Ścieżka: /web/htdocs2/aviation24pl/home/www/components/com_k2/js.
JFolder::usuwanie: Ścieżka nie jest folderem. Ścieżka: /web/htdocs2/aviation24pl/home/www/components/com_k2/sef_ext.
Table 'a1022.#__k2_categories' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `#__k2_categories`

Error
Component - error instalation.

Re: Problem with first started modules to SJ News II 7 years, 4 months ago #30554

• usersmart1
Dear Baroroloko,

I installed K2 component for you.
Now you can create K2 items and categories.

Thanks & regards!
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes