AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Template with local data
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
User guides, update and bug fixes

TOPIC: Template with local data

Re: Template with local data 10 years, 4 months ago #14741

I hope you can help me someday. I installed the Decou Quickstar template with sample data, the cahe emptied my browsers, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9, Opera, Safari and Firefox and none can install the sample data Decou your template.
Again, can you help me or refund my money for membership.
Thank you very much and best regards,
Eusebio Lopez

Re: Template with local data 10 years, 4 months ago #14746

Hi
Check if this is not the same problem as www.smartaddons.com/forum/195-sj-news/14742-sjplus-sjplusquickstartj31v102-install-problem#14745.

(need to delete the configuration.php file in the root of the site before installation.

Regards
Daniel

Re: Template with local data 10 years, 4 months ago #14827

Re: Template with local data 10 years, 4 months ago #14841

I understand your interest in my problem but I want to repeat my problem is ONLY local installation not hosted in a browser I have six years using joomla and I understand the installation data without sample data.

Re: Template with local data 10 years, 4 months ago #14848

Hi Eusebio,

Could you please tell me what messages you get when installing the quickstart data?
Or what the homepage looks like after install?

Re: Template with local data 10 years, 4 months ago #14850

With this latest version of joomla Quickstar I have no problems in the installation of sample data. I think the problem was in the previous version of joomla 2.5.14.
Thank you very much for your help
Eusebio Lopez.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes