You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Reset username or Password
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
User guides, update and bug fixes
  • Page:

TOPIC: Reset username or Password

Re: Reset username or Password 9 years, 1 month ago #13332

I double-checked with a variety of other patterns of different manufacturers. There were no problems . As far as I understand, it is connected with your template , but rather with the framework. Please help me in resolving this problem. Since I plan to do it with your websites templates. You will be able to solve the problem of compatibility of your templates with other extensions ? Please answer as soon as possible , because in 10 days I'm running on your subscription site . For subscription renewals me is important to know whether the support in this direction. Thanks in advance .

Here's the error :

Strict Standards: Non-static method JSite :: getMenu () should not be called statically, assuming $ this from incompatible context in / home4/reegaz/public_html/plugins/system/yt/includes/site/lib/yt_template.php on line 116

Strict Standards: Non-static method JApplication :: getMenu () should not be called statically, assuming $ this from incompatible context in / home4/reegaz/public_html/includes/application.php on line 593

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in / home4/reegaz/public_html/templates/reeg/index.php on line 62

Fatal error: Call to a member function get () on a non-object in / home4/reegaz/public_html/templates/reeg/index.php on line 62

Re: Reset username or Password 9 years ago #13361

Dear Rashad Aliyev,

1. Please go to home4/reegaz/public_html/templates/reeg/index.php on line 62 and find

$cls_body .=  JFactory::getApplication()->getMenu()->getActive()->params->get('pageclass_sfx');

=>

/*$cls_body .=  JFactory::getApplication()->getMenu()->getActive()->params->get('pageclass_sfx');*/

2. Please comment E_STRICT on your php.ini.

Thanks!
Last Edit: 9 years ago by anhqn.

Re: Reset username or Password 1 year, 3 months ago #45090

Hello anhqn,
i have the same error in sj_jommla3, can you help me to finde the file and the soloution.
The value "160dpi" for key "target-densitydpi" was truncated to its numeric prefix.
(index):4 The key "target-densitydpi" is not supported.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes