You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Reset username or Password
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
User guides, update and bug fixes
  • Page:

TOPIC: Reset username or Password

Re: Reset username or Password 10 years, 6 months ago #13332

I double-checked with a variety of other patterns of different manufacturers. There were no problems . As far as I understand, it is connected with your template , but rather with the framework. Please help me in resolving this problem. Since I plan to do it with your websites templates. You will be able to solve the problem of compatibility of your templates with other extensions ? Please answer as soon as possible , because in 10 days I'm running on your subscription site . For subscription renewals me is important to know whether the support in this direction. Thanks in advance .

Here's the error :

Strict Standards: Non-static method JSite :: getMenu () should not be called statically, assuming $ this from incompatible context in / home4/reegaz/public_html/plugins/system/yt/includes/site/lib/yt_template.php on line 116

Strict Standards: Non-static method JApplication :: getMenu () should not be called statically, assuming $ this from incompatible context in / home4/reegaz/public_html/includes/application.php on line 593

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in / home4/reegaz/public_html/templates/reeg/index.php on line 62

Fatal error: Call to a member function get () on a non-object in / home4/reegaz/public_html/templates/reeg/index.php on line 62

Re: Reset username or Password 10 years, 6 months ago #13361

Dear Rashad Aliyev,

1. Please go to home4/reegaz/public_html/templates/reeg/index.php on line 62 and find

$cls_body .=  JFactory::getApplication()->getMenu()->getActive()->params->get('pageclass_sfx');

=>

/*$cls_body .=  JFactory::getApplication()->getMenu()->getActive()->params->get('pageclass_sfx');*/

2. Please comment E_STRICT on your php.ini.

Thanks!
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by anhqn.

Re: Reset username or Password 2 years, 8 months ago #45090

• HK66
  • Single Product
  • Junior Boarder
Hello anhqn,
i have the same error in sj_jommla3, can you help me to finde the file and the soloution.
The value "160dpi" for key "target-densitydpi" was truncated to its numeric prefix.
(index):4 The key "target-densitydpi" is not supported.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes