You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ Decou - Pagination page
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
User guides, update and bug fixes

TOPIC: SJ Decou - Pagination page

Re: SJ Decou - Pagination page 10 years, 6 months ago #13148

Dear Rashad Aliyev,

Community Bulder reset password and reset username not ok.
Joomla reset username and password ok, not problem.

We've checked and see this works normally. If you need more assistance, please contact with us.

Thanks!

Re: SJ Decou - Pagination page 10 years, 6 months ago #13155

Hello
I'm not sure it's working . I installed a clean Jumla , and established a pattern , then I set the desired components . I ask you now to look at www.reeg.az
On the main page you will see a module CB Login. Try this module, click on the Forgot your password and registration . Or in the menu, select the forum and try on the forum page provides links and Forgot your password? Forgot your username? . The result is the same. The blank page .
And also , if you click on the menu MP3 Archive and then press button Search Songs or Search Album. Opened the blank page.

www.reeg.az/administrator
username: admin
password: admin

Re: SJ Decou - Pagination page 10 years, 6 months ago #13158

Dear Rashad Aliyev,

Please do not share your account here. For the security reason, please enter your site account in Require Help

Thanks!
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by anhqn.

Re: SJ Decou - Pagination page 10 years, 6 months ago #13159

How to do it? I do not quite understand you. Please describe this process in more detail.

Re: SJ Decou - Pagination page 10 years, 6 months ago #13160

Dear Rashad Aliyev,

1. click button Reply

2. please see on above, you will find :
Require Help
From Staff + Mod/Admin?

3. choose: Yes

4. then enter your site account in textbox.

Please refer to: lh5.googleusercontent.com/-yFHqIMoG-gc/UmZD0Zz1VAI/AAAAAAAAACc/_66n9CPzWv0/s512/requie_help.png

thanks!

Re: SJ Decou - Pagination page 10 years, 6 months ago #13240

hi
you can get serious about this problem? I'm tired of reinstalling the site. the second day as I try to fill the site. everything worked fine. just changed the main menu. That is, change the category to which you want to display selected content . in the template settings changed at NO point to hide components. Immediately afterwards noticed that the page- transition in my music collection is not working. page opens 404 - Component not found. Restored all the changes , but the result is the same. I ask very urgent help in solving this problem.

thanks in advance
Last Edit: 10 years, 6 months ago by REEG.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes