TOPIC: sh404sef

Re: sh404sef 10 years, 1 month ago #17871

I just updated the data.

Re: sh404sef 10 years, 1 month ago #17954

any news ???

Re: sh404sef 10 years, 1 month ago #18006

• usersmart1
Dear Konstantinos Gkekas,

We enabled URL optimization sh404, please try edit this code at file (plugins/system/languagefilter/languagefilter.php):

$sef = isset(self::$lang_codes[$lang_code]) ? self::$lang_codes[$lang_code]->sef : self::$default_sef;

=>

$sef = isset(self::$lang_codes[$lang_code]) && empty($path) ? self::$lang_codes[$lang_code]->sef : self::$default_sef;

Thanks & regards!

Re: sh404sef 10 years, 1 month ago #18033

doesn't work. I changed the aboce code in line 232 and line 289.

now language switcher is not working and i can only see the default language, which is English.

Re: sh404sef 10 years, 1 month ago #18092

Okey the language works again (propably someone from you enabled the language filter which shouldn't). Now back to the issue

The home button at other languages leads to english version.

Can this been fixed here or should i try to contact again the sh404sef devs ??

Re: sh404sef 10 years, 1 month ago #18094

consider this fixed. i altered sh404sef with joomlsef and everything works ok. sorry for distrurbing you but sh404sef seems to have a lot of issues with multilingual content.
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes