Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Problem with SJ Reslisting module load double items
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem with SJ Reslisting module load double items

Problem with SJ Reslisting module load double items 6 years, 3 months ago #35484

Hi I have an error in the SJ reslisting module, when I press the load more button it displays the same items again and again. look at the picture www.csingenieros.com/imgsb/sj_reslinting_Error.jpg

and another question, how can I display the description of the items, I already enabled it in the module config but it doesn´t work. I disabled in the php file the Price, cart and wish list because I don´t need it, But I need to show the description.
Last Edit: 6 years, 3 months ago by arngrim280.

Re: Problem with SJ Reslisting module load double items 6 years, 3 months ago #35488

Hi I already repair the double items display in SJ Responsive listing in position-15, so can you help me with the other question? I need to display the description of the items in this module, I don´t need price, cart or wish list.. In the config the display description is set to yes but it doesn´t display. Thanks.

Re: Problem with SJ Reslisting module load double items 6 years, 3 months ago #35503

Thanks anhqn for your code, it works!

Re: Problem with SJ Reslisting module load double items 6 years, 3 months ago #35526

Dear Victor Cobos

The solution here, because it disabled by the css prntscr.com/i0lgwi
Please add the css at the end of this file: /templates/sj_sportstore/html/mod_sj_js_reslisting/assets/css/sj-reslisting.css or /templates/sj_sportstore/css/template-boocdo.css

.sj-responsive-listing .respl-wrap .respl-items .item-desc{
display:block;
}

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes