AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Problem with module New Products
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem with module New Products

Problem with module New Products 6 years, 4 months ago #34972

Hi I have a problem with the modules named New Products, one is in "position-5" and the toher is in pósition "mega5".. I installed the quickstart package for joomla 3, the problem is:

1. When I save after modify the title of the module New Products in position mega5 nothing happen.
2. When I edit the text under the title in module New Products in position-5 it appears in the module in mega5.
3. I did a new and fresh install of the quickstart package but the bug is present again.
4. In the quickstart package from joomla 2.5 it works very well.
5. This is the capture of the bug in joomla 3.x www.csingenieros.com/problemSJ/problem.jpg

Edit:
I used the Inspect Element and I found the code that causes the error, but I don´t know in what file is that code, then I used the inspect element in the Demo from smartaddons and the error is present too, but that code is not present in 2.5 package and the module works well.. and if I delete the code in the inspect element, my web works.. so please help to find that code to delete. This is a capture of the code:
www.csingenieros.com/problemSJ/code.jpg

Edit:
I found that the New Products link that actually shows in position-5 is an article named New Products, but if I unpublish this article the page shows 404 error.. so how can I unpublish that because I want just the module.. I don´t want that article.
Last Edit: 6 years, 4 months ago by arngrim280. Reason: New info about the error

Re: Problem with module New Products 6 years, 4 months ago #34985

Dear arngrim280

please send us the domain and admin account in the website information box only for the admin of this post to check directly

thanks

Re: Problem with module New Products 6 years, 4 months ago #35023

Hi, Anhqn, thanks for your reply, I already solved the issue, disabling the link from that article, and just calling the module not the position and it works very well. thanks.

Re: Problem with module New Products 6 years, 4 months ago #35029

Dear arngrim280

Thanks for your solution.

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes