Welcome, Guest

Maxshop Tempalte very slow
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Maxshop Tempalte very slow

Maxshop Tempalte very slow 8 years, 5 months ago #26571

• peb-c
Hello,
just bought your template "maxshop" as club-version. Now i installed it with quickpackage and followed your instructions to do it. But the shop is very slow, for example when i click on a product it show it very fast in about 3-4 sec., but when i went back to the home -site it take about 10 to 18 ! sec. every time, same problem when use the product search function, always 10 to 18 sec. Without your quickstart template in a second testinstall it's seems all normal within 3-4 sec. loading? But without quickstart i don't know for sure how to built up the website as the demo looks like - I'm not a professional, without manual i could'nt do it.
What can i do? Otherwise maybe would be better to cancel the order as you told, that it's no problem within the first 7 days, and i need to look something other?
Thank you, Andreas

My webiste is at the moment here to access: www.peb-c.de/shop2 (your demo superuser account is at the moment still available, so you can login)
Last Edit: 8 years, 5 months ago by .

Re: Maxshop Tempalte very slow 8 years, 2 months ago #27119

This is a big problem for this template. I see no solution to it. When can we expect an improved version of it? Everywhere this problem read from this template. It is filled with lots of CSS and JS files. I hope they will respond.

Re: Maxshop Tempalte very slow 8 years, 2 months ago #27163

• thuyltt
Dear Miis,
Could you please send us your URL link to check it?

Thanks.

Re: Maxshop Tempalte very slow 8 years, 2 months ago #27164

• thuyltt
Dear peb-c,
Now your site can not open, please send us your URL to check this issue.

Thanks.

Re: Maxshop Tempalte very slow 7 years, 2 months ago #31720

my web site with maxshop template is very very slow

Re: Maxshop Tempalte very slow 7 years, 2 months ago #31780

Dear ramazan.kilic35

You can use this plugin to optimize your site: www.jch-optimize.net/

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes