Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sobi Pro 1.1.3

Re: Sobi Pro 1.1.3 10 years, 4 months ago #14712

Hi there,

I can confirm that the Slider Module works on 1.1.3.
The grid also appears to work.

I guess the majority of the issues are with the category module due to the new way of dealing with categories.

There's some javascript hoops to jump through too - but I've sorted all of those with a few tweaks and the help of jqueryeasy
The following user(s) said Thank You: anhqn

Re: Sobi Pro 1.1.3 10 years, 4 months ago #14713

Also how do I pm you? I don't want to give out a link publicly to the site I'm working on as it is on my dev server, but happy to share it with you privately.

I am also happy to send you over my files so you can see where I've tweaked things.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anhqn

Re: Sobi Pro 1.1.3 10 years, 4 months ago #14770

Dear Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall,

You can submit a ticket and send your link, file...the informations about how you fixed it at there.
Thanks very much!

Thanks!

Re: Sobi Pro 1.1.3 10 years, 4 months ago #14804

Hi ,

@SA Anh
Have you started already to fix the extensions to work with1.1.3 espeically the Mega Extensions and the all the other Sobpro Extenions made some problems.
And what about the cool SJ Information template ?

@ Rowan can share the steps you made to fix the template upgrade.?

Greetings Marcel

Re: Sobi Pro 1.1.3 10 years, 4 months ago #14871

Dear Marcel Pietrzok,

We have the plan to upgrade all extensions to SobiPro 1.1.3. We will update templates for SobiPro after that.

Thanks!

Re: Sobi Pro 1.1.3 10 years, 4 months ago #14887

I'm really pushed for time at the moment so can't give you the steps I took, that said I'm attaching my modified template files for people to look at.

I can confirm there's a problem with having more than one slider on a page - possibly an id problem - as I only need 1 per page I haven't fixed that yet.

This is offered as is.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes