Welcome, Guest

structure or name of file: .xml is not exactly
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: structure or name of file: .xml is not exactly

structure or name of file: .xml is not exactly 10 years, 9 months ago #10565

In template error

---
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /.../templates/sj_information/includes/frame_inc.php on line 65
---

Link - www.israboard.co.il/doska-ob-javlenijizrailja/dobavit-objavlenie.html

installed the latest version of the template and joomla

what can be done?

Thanks.
I found how to fix
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by israsky.

Re: structure or name of file: .xml is not exactly 10 years, 9 months ago #10587

• SA Thuy
Dear Ilia Shuliak,

Please feel free to contact me if you are in need of further assistance and we would be happy to assist you.

Thanks

Re: structure or name of file: .xml is not exactly 10 years, 7 months ago #11824

Can you tell me how you solved this? Was it also an issue with sh404sef? Thank you

Re: structure or name of file: .xml is not exactly 10 years, 7 months ago #11845

Hello I encounter this problem too, following your subject I do not understand how you solved the problem?
Could you help me?

Re: structure or name of file: .xml is not exactly 10 years, 6 months ago #12054

• David Hoang
Dear roger francois,

You need to choose a default layout in Template Manager -> Sj Information -> Layout Tab -> Default Layout option.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes