AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Why no Joomla 3.1 version?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Why no Joomla 3.1 version?

Why no Joomla 3.1 version? 10 years, 10 months ago #10471

It's not fair that SJ Information will not support Joomla 3.1. This month's template (SJ_Plus) was a "free" template, and when I joined SmartAddons, I joined to receive exclusive "paid" templates. You will not keep customers coming back by offering free templates as premium ones...

I doubt that I will renew next month. If nothing else, you should offer SJ Information "template only" for joomla 3.1.

Walter

Re: Why no Joomla 3.1 version? 10 years, 10 months ago #10473

• David Hoang
Dear Walter Howard,

This time, we do not have a plan for upgrading Sj Information with Joomla 3.1 because this component is supporting the beta version for Joomla 3.1

You can refer here extensions.joomla.org/extensions/directory-a-documentation/directory/16649

" For Joomla 3.x we've just released SobiPro 1.1 Beta. Please note, that this is a Beta version which should not be used on production sites."

We will release two premium templates for month with Sj Me (June 20), Sj Tech ( July 5) and Sj Financial (July 20)

Hope it is ok for you

Thanks for your comment
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by .

Re: Why no Joomla 3.1 version? 10 years, 10 months ago #10478

Thank you David, but SJ Information could be used without Sobi, with extensions like Mosets tree, Adsmanager, etc...

So please consider updating SJ_Information to Joomla 3.1. You can always update the template later, when SOBI is released for Joomla 3.1 (stable).

Re: Why no Joomla 3.1 version? 10 years, 10 months ago #10500

• SA Thuy
Dear Walter Howard,

We will upgrade that template as soon as possible. You can refer some our other templates

Thanks

Re: Why no Joomla 3.1 version? 10 years, 10 months ago #10526

..."other templates?" I have access to all of the others, and am not interested in the others for what I would like to do. That's why I asked for SJ_Information "template only" to be released for Joomla 3.1.1 (Core). The template can and should be useable with other components, as well as Joomla core. So in that regard, SJ_Information template should be updated for Joomla 3.1.1.

That's just my opinion.

Re: Why no Joomla 3.1 version? 10 years, 10 months ago #10533

Hello SA Thury,

I downloaded the SJ information templates but after installaion and i open the site is blank. what is the problem?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes