Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ Plus v2 mobile menu showing on desktop version
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ Plus v2 mobile menu showing on desktop version

Re: SJ Plus v2 mobile menu showing on desktop version 9 years, 5 months ago #21685

Hi there,

same problem here. I have included the code - no result. There is the "responsive" menu on the right side of the page. Moreover, when the screen is narrowed to the size of tablet and smaller the responsive menu that appears on the left side of the menu bar does not have links. I have tried all possible - no remedy.

Cheers
Milan

Re: SJ Plus v2 mobile menu showing on desktop version 9 years, 4 months ago #22134

It seems that many users have the same probleme with responsive menu. This post is here since long time. Since there there was no usable answer from provider. Will we get some usefull patch or will there be new version that correct this bug?

Cheers
Milan

Re: SJ Plus v2 mobile menu showing on desktop version 9 years, 4 months ago #22317

Dear thuygtn,
I opened the file: your-site/templates/sj_plus/css/template-blue.css and add the code:

#yt_menuwrap # yt-mobilemenu {display: none;}

However you still see Mobile menu on the desktop version
Excuse my English.
Thanks for your help.

Re: SJ Plus v2 mobile menu showing on desktop version 9 years, 3 months ago #22630

#yt-responivemenu {display: none;}

Re: SJ Plus v2 mobile menu showing on desktop version 9 years, 2 months ago #22890

Hello Kumar, I checked on your site and is working fine. I have the same issue right now, how did you fix it?

Re: SJ Plus v2 mobile menu showing on desktop version 9 years, 1 month ago #23196

Hello,

I have the same problem. After I had FLEXIcontent installed, the problem occurred.

So I could solve it temporarily:

#bd #yt_mainmenu .blank {
display: none;
}

#bd #yt-responivemenu {
display: none!important;
}

However, I now have another problem on the phone I have logically no menu.

Is there still no solution for this?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes