Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

VERY URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SJ Plus doesn´t support ie10 and 11
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: VERY URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SJ Plus doesn´t support ie10 and 11

VERY URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SJ Plus doesn´t support ie10 and 11 9 years, 8 months ago #20309

Hi

I have installed SJ Plus v2 and when I try to display the web pages by Internet Explorer v10 or v11, it returns:

templates/sj_plus/css/template-ie10.css not exists

Into the css folder we have two files called template-ie8.css and template-ie9.css but nothing about ie10 or ie11

I am migrating a web page that use SJ Joomla3 to Sj Plu v2 and in SJ Joomla3 it works in ie10 and 11 and the new ones not.

Please, could you help me, it is very urgent because next week I am going to publish the new page and we have a lot of users with differents browser including of course ie10 and ie 11

Thank you very much

Angel
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by arsegado. Reason: I haven't got any reply and it is so urgent

Re: SJ Plus doesn´t support ie10 and 11 9 years, 8 months ago #20361

Hi again

If you execute the demo of the template:

demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-plus-v2

it returns the same error message:

templates/sj_plus/css/template-ie10.css not exists

In the main features of the templates you have described:

21 - Compatible with IE8+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5 and Chrome

I think that it is a easy issue, perhaps you have forgotten to add the css file, I have seen the previous version of the template but there isn't the file too.

Please, could you resolve this situation, without it, this template can be used????

IT IS VERY URGENT

Thank you very much.

Angel

Re: SJ Plus doesn´t support ie10 and 11 9 years, 8 months ago #20478

Hello everyone:

I do not speak English, but I want help. To solve the problem generate a copy of the template-ie9.css file and save it as / sj_plus / css / template-ie10.css and / sj_plus / css / template-ie11.css

This solved my problem for display in IE10
The following user(s) said Thank You: maxinorie, robytotem, Profico

Re: SJ Plus doesn´t support ie10 and 11 9 years, 8 months ago #20481

Hi Sergio

I don't speak English too

Thank you very much for your help, I have created the two css files and it works!!!! I can see the Web Pages in ie10 and ie11.

Obviously with a lot of differences with the stlyles that I have to resolve, but at least it works without an error message.

Muchas gracias

Angel

Re: SJ Plus doesn´t support ie10 and 11 9 years, 1 month ago #23065

Hi, can you tell us how you did that?
I have the same problem in Zaga:(

Re: SJ Plus doesn´t support ie10 and 11 8 years, 12 months ago #23566

Thank you for your solution. It worked for me.

I opened / sj_plus / css / template-ie9.css
Then copied the file and named it template-ie10.css
Then saved it to
/ sj_plus / css / template-ie10.css

I did the same for template-ie11.css
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes