AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Support

Re: Support 10 years, 6 months ago #12838

i hope you will do so...

Re: Support 10 years, 6 months ago #12845

Dear Nicole Gruchot,

- Your site is conflicted js in the backend, we instanced jQuery Easy to fixed your issue.

----------------------------

- Global Configuration -> Server tab -> chosen: Error Reporting -> System Default to fixed issue:
Notice: Undefined index: de-DE in /kunden/377563_50672/steelflowe_neu/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/vmview.php on line 342

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /kunden/377563_50672/steelflowe_neu/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/vmview.php on line 342

Notice: Undefined index: de-DE in /kunden/377563_50672/steelflowe_neu/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/vmview.php on line 342

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /kunden/377563_50672/steelflowe_neu/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/vmview.php on line 342

----------------------------

- we fixed issue template sj-jare. Because in file steel.impulsfaktor.abcde.biz/administrator/templates/bluestork/css/template.css obtains:

#element-box .nav-tabs{display: none;}
#element-box .span12{display:none;}

------------------------------

We fixed your issue. Please check your site again. If you have any problem please contact us.

Thanks!

Re: Support 10 years, 5 months ago #13741

Still some Issues are occuring using the js. For example the ask a question about the product. It would be nice if you can have a look at this problem.
regards

Re: Support 10 years, 5 months ago #13791

It would be so nice if you can handle the problem...
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by impulsfaktor.

Re: Support 10 years, 5 months ago #13827

My Request is again 2 Days ago... Please, can you check the issue.

Re: Support 10 years, 5 months ago #13836

Dear Nicole Gruchot,

Could you please explain your issue in more detail? Please send the screenshots to me if possible.

Thanks!
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes