You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Copying virtuemart theme
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Copying virtuemart theme

Re: Copying virtuemart theme 10 years, 10 months ago #10059

Thanks...

I'll test it later and let you know...

If it all works maybe my finished example of SJ Plus could be used as it will have Kunena, Hoduma, JomSocial & Virtuemart all added meaning it's ready for an off-the-shelf eCommerce and helpdesk template...?

You are free to use it if you wish, after all it is your template
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by ericgrant.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Copying virtuemart theme 10 years, 10 months ago #10072

• SA Thuy
Dear Eric,

When you use many extensions, maybe you have some js conflicts and you have to fix them. Our template will support extensions that be installed first, if you install more extensions, maybe you will customize css following your wish.

Thanks

Re: Copying virtuemart theme 10 years, 10 months ago #10085

Hi

Thanks but when JS is not your strong point that prospect becomes ever increasingly more difficult sadly. It's a shame we can't omit all JS and literally have one installation folder within the main Joomla install - which would alleviate any conflicts.

Now there's a novel idea for a future project!

Re: Copying virtuemart theme 10 years, 10 months ago #10089

• SA Thuy
Dear Eric,

Because every extensions load a different js library, so they are conflict. It's normal and with other templates of other companies too. It will have the way to fix in every case differently.

Thanks
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by .

Re: Copying virtuemart theme 10 years, 10 months ago #10090

SA Thuy wrote:
Dear Eric,

Because every extensions load a different js library, so they are conflict. It's normal and with other templates of other companies too. It will have the way to fix in every case differently.

Thanks
boohoo - I think I want to cry

I did reopen my support ticket in the hope of some help, cos I am way above my paygrade here now. I have tried almost everything but just cannot get the two little errors fixed!

Thanks again for all your help. I really do appreciate it.

Re: Copying virtuemart theme 10 years, 10 months ago #10094

• SA Thuy
Dear Eric,

If you get any errors that relate our templates, please feel free to contact us, we always support to fix your issue.

Thanks
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes