add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

[SOLVED] Images only show if resize setting is set to none
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Images only show if resize setting is set to none

Re: Images only show if resize setting is set to none 10 years, 6 months ago #12576

• Melanie
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

please find access details above.

Kind regards

Mel
The topic has been locked.

Re: Images only show if resize setting is set to none 10 years, 6 months ago #12731

• Melanie
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I put my site open to you for a day but you never got to look at it.

As you can appreciate, I can't leave it open continuously with Super Admin access for security purposes.

I am just about to give up on this product as can't get it to display properly. Can you not advise how I address this issue myself? Everything works except the resizing of images, and as a result it looks tacky and unprofessional. I would like it to look like your demo. Can you help me? I have put the admin access live again for a couple of hours using the login details above

Re: Images only show if resize setting is set to none 10 years, 6 months ago #12768

• Melanie
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok,

I am abandoning this product now. Its unfortunate that no support member could bother to help me as its put me off purchasing anything else from you - a shame as had other add-ons in mind, but as the support is so poor, its not worth taking the risk.

Poor show guys - very disappointing and wasted my money!

Re: Images only show if resize setting is set to none 10 years, 6 months ago #12771

Dear Mel Brummell,

I am sorry about the lateness. Could you please send your site account to us again?

Re: Images only show if resize setting is set to none 10 years, 6 months ago #12773

• Melanie
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

thanks for responding. I have enabled access again using sign in details above

Mel

Re: Images only show if resize setting is set to none 10 years, 6 months ago #12779

Hi,

Could you please send your site account ftp to us?

Require Help
From Staff + Mod/Admin?

Thanks!
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes