add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Content Responsive Listing with J 3.2.3 - Does not working
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Content Responsive Listing with J 3.2.3 - Does not working

Re: Content Responsive Listing with J 3.2.3 - Does not working 10 years ago #17943

Hello Yen,

I've enabled the policy you asked for
Hope you find the cause of this problem...
Glad you're helping me!!
Thanks a lot!
Best regards

Re: Content Responsive Listing with J 3.2.3 - Does not working 10 years ago #17950

• usersmart1
Dear André Luis Albuquerque Silva,

Please try to open file (/modules/mod_sj_content_reslisting/tmpl/default_items.php ) around line 22 change:

data-title="<?php echo mb_strtolower($item->title); ?>" 

to:

data-title="<?php echo strtolower($item->title); ?>" 

Thanks & regards!

Re: Content Responsive Listing with J 3.2.3 - Does not working 10 years ago #17991

Hi Yen,

So... i've changed the code on the archive you said... it worked, but there are some problems:

Is showing the error message:

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /var/www/html/joomla/modules/mod_sj_content_reslisting/core/helper_base.php on line 103 at the top of the page and when you pass the mouse on the content

Other problem I've noted, is that the module is not loading the articles when we click the button "load more", he only doubles the content that contains on the screen...

I've another question... what's the file where I can translate the module?

Thanks for your help!

All the best!!

Re: Content Responsive Listing with J 3.2.3 - Does not working 10 years ago #18028

• usersmart1
Dear André Luis Albuquerque Silva,

Please try to go to your_site/modules/mod_sj_content_reslisting/core/helper_image.php and find:

if ( !function_exists('exif_imagetype') ){
$intype = exif_imagetype($path);

=> Edit to:

if ( function_exists('exif_imagetype') ){
$intype = exif_imagetype($path);

Thanks & regards!

Re: Content Responsive Listing with J 3.2.3 - Does not working 10 years ago #18050

Hello Yen,

So... I've changed the file you mentioned, but in reverse. The error message no longer appears and the function to change the view is working perfectly. There still remains two problems that I identify as the following:

1. The parameters, are set in 8 articles to appear by default in the frontend, but only three appears, even clearing the cache from joomla etc.

2. When we click the "load more" button, instead bring other items from the category, the module replicates only those already are displayed in the frontend.

I believe that all module parameters are set correctly ....

Could you please check these questions?

Thanks for helping me! All the best!

André

Re: Content Responsive Listing with J 3.2.3 - Does not working 10 years ago #18089

Hello Yen,

Since last time I writed the other reply, another issue has appeared... when you pass the mouse on the content, appears the following error message:

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /var/www/html/joomla/modules/mod_sj_content_reslisting/core/helper_base.php on line 103

This addition to the other problems I mentioned above....

Please, can you help me with?

Thanks a lot!

André
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes