You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Sj carousel transition issue
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Sj carousel transition issue

Re: Sj carousel transition issue 10 years, 5 months ago #13633

• ether17
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi , I'm confused with regards to your response????? We are all having problems with the DEFAULT SJJOOMLA3 carousel that comes with the quickinstall package. Therefor the carousel itself is also DEFAULT and you have access to it locally.

All that is required is that the module itself (which you have) is either repaired and made available for download OR you mention the files which need repairing and give us the lines of code to fix the bug so that we can manually do it ourselves.

Admin seems to always ask for URLS when this is simply a generic issue which is effecting every member using the template and then it takes about a month before we hear a response.... PLEASE can someone help resolve this.

Re: Sj carousel transition issue 10 years, 5 months ago #13634

• ether17
  • Fresh Boarder
SA Supporter wrote:
Dear Tomas,

Please refer to the steps stated again.

Dear my friends,

* go to "templates\sj_joomla3\html\mod_carousel\default.php", finding:

defined('_JEXEC') or die;

=>

defined('_JEXEC') or die;
?>
<script type="text/javascript">
//<![CDATA[
if (typeof jQuery != 'undefined') { 
(function(cash) { 
       $(document).ready(function(){
        $('#myCarousel').each(function(index, element) {
                $(this)[index].slide = null;
               });
         });
 })(jQuery);
}
//]]>
</script>

<?php

Thanks

Hi , I'm confused with regards to your response????? We are all having problems with the DEFAULT SJJOOMLA3 carousel that comes with the quickinstall package. Therefor the carousel itself is also DEFAULT and you have access to it locally.

All that is required is that the module itself (which you have) is either repaired and made available for download OR you mention the files which need repairing and give us the lines of code to fix the bug so that we can manually do it ourselves.

Admin seems to always ask for URLS when this is simply a generic issue which is effecting every member using the template and then it takes about a month before we hear a response.... PLEASE can someone help resolve this.

Also the code you actually suggested previously , doesn't actually do anything except stop the page from re-loading when the next/prev arrows are clicked. It still doesn't fix the bug to make the carousel actually slide and work :/ ......

Re: Sj carousel transition issue 10 years, 5 months ago #13695

Dear Nicholas Rowe,

1. We've updated module. please refer to www.smartaddons.com/joomla/download/free-joomla-extensions?start=20

Thanks!

Re: Sj carousel transition issue 10 years, 5 months ago #13711

• ether17
  • Fresh Boarder
SA Anh wrote:
Dear Nicholas Rowe,

1. We've updated module. please refer to www.smartaddons.com/joomla/download/free-joomla-extensions?start=20

Thanks!

Hi Anh,

the module bug fix still does not resolve the issue, originally the carousel module was designed specifically for this template- www.smartaddons.com/joomla/templates/template-showcase/item/345-sj-joomla3-free-template-for-joomla-30

The original design drops into the template fine it just simply does not function lol. The new version you created completely breaks the template in question entirely.
Please can someone test the working module in the correct template and see what I mean, hopefully this will help resolve the issue on the next release :/

kind regards Nick

Re: Sj carousel transition issue 10 years, 5 months ago #14118

• tomas2013
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there.

quick question, I know there is a place where I can increment the number of slides. I just can find it. right now have 6 slides I want increment that number to 8.

Thank you.

Re: Sj carousel transition issue 10 years, 5 months ago #14151

• ether17
  • Fresh Boarder
Tomas wrote:
Hi there.

quick question, I know there is a place where I can increment the number of slides. I just can find it. right now have 6 slides I want increment that number to 8.

Thank you.

Depends on which version of the carousel you are running but mainly you should just be able to open up the module "SJ Carousel" from the module manager in the back end of your site and just change the count from 6 to 8. It should be a 30 second job.

Quick query if you have the carousel working would you mind posting up your URL , I'm wondering if you managed to repair the module since you managed to get it to work. The generic coding for the module is clearly broken and I'm having a hard time with the admin to actually give a helpful response in resolving what should be an already addressed issue.

Thanks , rgds Nick
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes