AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Not open links
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Not open links

Re: Not open links 12 years ago #2611

Hello!
I bought Full Package and now it appears that the downloaded modules will not work and must be bought separately??

Regards

Re: Not open links 12 years ago #2617

Dear Janusz!
You may download the extensions come with 'smartnews': www.smartaddons.com/joomla/downloads/cat_view/29-joomla-/61-joomla-templates/126-smart-news-for-jtc. You just download and reinstall
To submit a ticket, please click here. Join our Clubs to have all extensions

Re: Not open links 12 years ago #2618

Hello!
I just installed it. As you can see it does not work. Then I update to Joomla 2.5.3 and see what it can.
Regards

Re: Not open links 12 years ago #2622

Dear Janusz!
I've tried to configure "Mega News II" on your page and it runs fine, the problem is you do not know how to use. category should have two or more levels
If you are a "newbie" I recommend install quickstart to reference
To submit a ticket, please click here. Join our Clubs to have all extensions
Last Edit: 12 years ago by dungnv.

Re: Not open links 12 years ago #2635

Hello!
I'm sorry and thank you. I know what I mean. Just do not know if something wrong with the cache, or something messed up, because your unit is running Mega News II changed the main categories (Z urzędu) and links stopped working again. When I change the main category (Miejscowości) links work.
See for yourself. www.informatorgminny.com

Regards

P.S. I noticed that it does not open links that are before the name of the category ID. Probably something wrong.
Last Edit: 12 years ago by Janusz.

Re: Not open links 12 years ago #2638

I know what I mean. Mega News Module II as a link to apply menus (alias menu) and not the contents of the selected category. For the module to work correctly you must create and unpublished content of any menu, then the category with the articles of the same name.
Regards
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes