You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
Report bugs, Userguide, New Ideas..

TOPIC: DropLine Not Closing

Re: DropLine Not Closing 12 years, 5 months ago #1244

• admin
Dear trishah

I checked your website and see that you turn off our module

Can you turn on and let me know so that i can have a closer look on this issue?

Thanks

Re: DropLine Not Closing 12 years, 5 months ago #1245

• trishah
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
I have turned it back on now. Sorry, I was working with the CSS version of the menu in case you couldn't help me with the dropline. The dropline is on now

Also, I moved the header javascript into the Testimonial module (right sidebar) except for the ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js that allowed the dropline to float above content.

Are you still getting errors?
"It doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference. We live as though the world was what it should be, to show it what it can be." ~ Angel, Season 4, Episode 67, "Deep Down"
Last Edit: 12 years, 5 months ago by trishah.

Re: DropLine Not Closing 12 years, 5 months ago #1247

• admin
Please open modules/mod_ytmegamenu/menusys/class/dropline/assets/jsdroplinemenu15.js file, at about line 41, find this code:

if ($(context).getTag() == 'ul') {
			this.root = $(context);
		} else {
			this.root = $(context).getElement('ul');
		}

and change to:

if (typeof( $(context).getTag() ) == 'function' && $(context).getTag() == 'ul') {
	this.root = $(context);
} else {
	this.root = $(context).getElement('ul');
}

Hope it helps

Re: DropLine Not Closing 12 years, 5 months ago #1249

• trishah
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry, no change

I've moved that last ajax link to the module now and that doesn't change anything either.

I have to go to dinner now... I'll check back in after I eat...

Thank you for trying to help!
"It doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference. We live as though the world was what it should be, to show it what it can be." ~ Angel, Season 4, Episode 67, "Deep Down"

Re: DropLine Not Closing 12 years, 5 months ago #1250

• admin
You changed wrong

please change

if (typeof( $(context).getTag() ) == 'function' && $(context).getTag() == 'ul')

to

if (typeof( $(context).getTag ) == 'function' && $(context).getTag() == 'ul')
Last Edit: 12 years, 5 months ago by .

Re: DropLine Not Closing 12 years, 5 months ago #1255

• trishah
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you...

As for your suggestion... Well THAT made a difference My mistake was taking the code you sent from the email and not from here so my email client must have change the ampersand to special characters.

I also took out the testimonial scroller mod I was using and switched to a different one. So now both the menu and the scroller work...

BUT, now that I'm not using the ajax file I identified earlier, now the menu dropline is back to pushing the content down when it opens and closes.

Do you think you can figure out how to make the dropline float over the content? I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you very much.

Trishah
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes