Refund Request
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Refund Request

Re: Refund Request 7 years, 2 months ago #31636

Dear sir,

Please check our Refund Policy: prntscr.com/e3udzt
www.smartaddons.com/terms-of-use

We can't refund for your subscription because you did download these template packages.
Moreover, we see that when you call our help, even we have just been back to working after holidays, we still help you check it priority, it means that we hope a co-operation from you.

We can't refund for you. and hope you use this template, if there is any issue, just go to our help center: support.ytcvn.com
We will reply only within 24 hours.

Thank you

Re: Refund Request 7 years, 2 months ago #31659

• gsgreene
Please provide me a refund as outlined in your refund policy as identified in the description below, otherwise I will be submitting a complaint with my credit card provider and pursue my refund in an alternative manner.

When I signed up to the template membership club at www.smartaddons.com/pricing, I specifically checked your refund policy under your FAQ titled "membership Fees are Refundable?" This FAQ specifically states "Yes, we have a money back program that refunds completely your payment, if it is asked for it up to 7 days after your subscription day. Although it is a money back program, we will need a valid reason to refund your payment. We can't accept motives like "I didn't notice this product was for Joomla" or "I didn't realize this template doesn't work with Joomla 1.5". Of course, we take our responsibility for any possible problem with our products and will refund your money if we haven't delivered you the promised product. "

At no point was there any reference to any other policy and there was no indication that this refund policy was different in any hidden boilerplate language. I have contacted you within 7 days as outlined in your posted policy as provided valid reasoning for requesting this refund. As initially stated, I expect a refund and in the meantime I will separately pursue a refund through my credit card provider.

Re: Refund Request 7 years, 2 months ago #31758

• thuygtn
Dear gsgreene

Please refer our refund policy:
www.smartaddons.com/terms-of-use
"
For Membership Clubs: Within 7 days from the subscription is completed

Refund 100%: Without downloaded Product
Refund 50%: With 1 downloaded Product
No-refund: With >= 2 downloaded Products
Refund is not applicable on membership renewals
"
Because you already downloaded 1 ecommerce product, so you get 50% payment back. If you agree, we will refund it to you.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes