Welcome, Guest

SJ Tech quick start
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ Tech quick start

Re: SJ Tech quick start 10 years, 6 months ago #12904

• SA Thuy
Dear Erasmus Ackon,

Because JFactory::getApplication()->getMenu()->getActive()->params return NULL Object and it call 'get' function and it get error.

Thanks

Re: SJ Tech quick start 9 years, 5 months ago #21775

good afternoon, install the tempalte SJ Tech, everything works fine, but when I create a new category and create a new article by entering the article gives me this error:

Fatal error: Call To for member function get () on a non-object on line 62 in /home/hoyhn/public_html/Newsline/templates/sj_tech/index.php

can you help me please and create a scrapbook with the params and install in template but still remains well

Re: SJ Tech quick start 9 years, 5 months ago #21778

• usersmart1
Dear melnikov,

Please go to your_site//templates/sj_tech/index.php and find:

$cls_body .= JFactory::getApplication()->getMenu()->getActive()->params->get('pageclass_sfx');

=>
/* $cls_body .= JFactory::getApplication()->getMenu()->getActive()->params->get('pageclass_sfx'); */

Thanks & regards!

Re: SJ Tech quick start 9 years, 5 months ago #21791

Hello, can you please help me what I have to do with those codes you have given me, I have replaced the code and does not work, and gives the above error, but it now opens the article, but not Current transition modules to pair, only the article by itself

attached screen shot of an article by default and one created again with the new category and also looks that way as seen in the image

Re: SJ Tech quick start 9 years, 5 months ago #21792

• usersmart1
Dear melnikov,

Please feel free to submit to our Technical - Template deparment and send us your site information. We will be happy to assist you.
Here is link for your submission: www.smartaddons.com/submit-a-ticket/submit-ticket

Thanks & regards!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes