For setting menus for your site with menu type follow your idea, the first you need have mod_ytmegamenu_UNZIP_FIRST.zip file. In there, you’ll see 2 file: mod_ytmegamenu_j15_j16.zip and plg_system_ytextraparams_J15_J16.zip. The first file uses for setting Yt Mega Menu module, the second file uses for setting Menu Items. The following documentation will help you to setting Menu Items.
1. SETTING PLUGIN YT EXTRA PARAMS
Plugin Yt Extra Params is extra extension which helps to set up Mega Menu. The following guide in the administrator page is step by step to install the plugin – You can refer more here:
- Step 1: Go to Extensions and click on Install/Uninstall
- Step 2: Click on Button… and find out the path of plg_system_ytextraparams_J15_J16.zip file (this file uses for Joomla 1.5 and 1.6), then click on Upload File and Install
- Step 3: After system display “Install Plugin Success” on the top, we go to Extension and click on Plugin manager
- Step 4: In the Plugin Manager page, we Select Type: system and choose System – Yt Extra Params
- Step 5: Go to setting yt extra params for item menus