First of all, make sure you always download the latest version. If you just bought the module, you already have the latest version.
The following documentation applies to the module version 1.0 and later.
– Joomla! v1.5.x, Joomla! v1.6.x latest stable version is highly recommended.
- In Administrator page on Joomla! v1.5x, go to Extensions -> Install/Uninstall
In this page, click on Choose File button, choose our module and then click Upload File & Install
- Go to Extensions -> Module Manager, choose option Select Type and find mod_yt_categorysummary or mod_yt_k2categorysummary or mod_yt_sobi2categorysummary or mod_yt_vmcategorysummary
- And you can change params for your ideal after
Let’s examine all the settings detail on mod_yt_categorysummary:
- Module Class Suffix: please refer here
- Width of module: Allow you to add width for your module
- Sellect option: You can show Section or Category which you want
- For Frontpage article:
- Total articles: Total articles which you want to show in the module
- Show order of one article when showing module: This param is used for theme 1.
- Max length of category or section title: When the title is too long, you can use this param to limit some characters of the category or section title
- Max length of article title: Allow you limit some characters of article title
- Remove html tags of article or category or section description
- Keeping HTML code: the module will keep html tags in description
- Removing HTML code: the module will remove all html tags before cutting
- Characters of article or category description
- Count characters
- Use entire description text
- Same Window.
- New Window.
- Do not use Cache: Turn off caching
- Use Cache: Turn on caching