This guide will help you install SO Search Pro step by step.
1REQUIREMENT – Back to top
At the basic level, this module will require the following conditions:
- Compatible with version OpenCart: OpenCart 2.x
- Have responsive
2INSTALLATION – Back to top
Prepare your module package
- Firstly, you need to UNZIP file that you have downloaded .
- Secondly, copy file that you have unzipped and paste into htdoc/open_cart
- In your Administrator page, go to Extensions -> Modules. In this page, choose module “SO Search Pro”, click Install button
- Please wait for module being installed, usually within several seconds
- To Create the name of this module, please go to Extensions >> Modules >> Choose module “SO Search Pro” >> Click “Edit” button
- Enter the name of the Module and fill the fields in the tabs. Then click “Save” button
- To configure this module, please go to Extensions >> Modules >> Choose the module you have Created >> Click “Edit” button
- After you have installed and configured a module you can add it to a layout: Please go to System >> Design >> Layouts >> Choose the layout you want to display
For Example: we choose “Home” layout
3MODULE CONFIGURATION – Back to top
3.1 Module Demo
3.2 Module Configuration
- Module Name – Enter the name of the module
- Header Title – Enter the Header Title of the module
- Show Header Title – Allow to show header title of the module or not
- Class – Allow to enter the class of the module
- Width Image – Allow to set width of image
- Height Image – Allow to set height of image
- Limit – Maximum number of products to display. Enter “0″ for unlimited.
- Character – Allow to enter the minimum number of characters
- Show Form Category – Allow to show form category or not
- Show Image – Allow to show image or not
- Show price – Allow to show price or not
- Show add to cart – Allow to show/hide add to cart button.
- Show add to wishlist – Allow to show add to wishlist or not
- Show add to compare – Allow to show add to compare or not
- Status – Allow to enable Status or not
4SUPPORT – Back to top
Thank you so much for purchasing this module. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please send us via: Submit a Ticket
Thanks so much!