This guide is intended for Slider modules, whichever components which has made all are applied.
1. Joomla! 2.5.x, latest stable version is recommended.
2. Specific component; Content, K2, VirtueMart, Zoo and SobiPro component reflects the name of module.
1. Prepare your module package (zip file; please UNZIP first if it is indicated in the file name)
2. All steps are in administrator backend of Joomla!:
- In your Administrator page, go to Extensions -> Extension Manager
In this page, click Choose File, select module package.
- Then click Upload & Install
- Please wait for module being installed, usually within several seconds
- Now go to Extensions -> Module Manager, click Select Type box and choose the module you have installed
- Then click the module listed below to configure it as SETTINGS part hereafter
1. This module with sample layout is below:
- Navigation: Controls configured under Basic Options
- One entry with main image: Configured under Entry Options
- Price, Readmore and Custom icons… Configured under Field Options
- Basic Options
- Entry Options
- Field Options
- Image Options
- Effect Options
- Advanced Options