This guide is intended for Slider Joomla modules, whichever components which has made all are applied.
When you buy the module the first time, you will have the latest version. After the first release, we will update this module regularly, then please check newer versions when informed
1. Joomla! 3.x, latest stable version is recommended.
2. Specific component; Content, K2, VirtueMart, Zoo and SobiPro component reflects the name of module.
1. Prepare your module package (zip file; please UNZIP first if it is indicated in the file name)
2. All steps are in administrator backend of Joomla!:
- In your Administrator page, go to Extensions -> Extension Manager
In this page, click Choose File, select module package.
- Then click Upload & Install
- Please wait for module being installed, usually within several seconds
- Now go to Extensions -> Module Manager, click Select Type box and choose the module you have installed
- Then click the module listed below to configure it as SETTINGS part hereafter
1. This module with sample layout is below:
- Navigation: Controls configured under Basic Options
- One entry with main image: Configured under Entry Options
- Price, Readmore and Custom icons… Configured under Field Options
- Basic Options
- Entry Options
- Field Options
- Image Options
- Effect Options
- Advanced Options