First of all, make sure you always download the newest version. When you buy the module, you already have the last version.
The following documentation is applied for packages from version 1.0 of SJ VM Slider, SJ K2 Slider and SJ Article Slider and SJ Slider for Zoo module.
Refer guide for Joomla!15 packages here
1. Joomla! v1.7.x, Joomla! 2.5.x and Joomla! 3.0.x latest stable versions are highly recommended.
1. Prepare your module package (zip file; please UNZIP first if it is indicated in the file name)
2. All steps are in administrator of Joomla!:
- In your Administrator page, go to Extensions -> Extension Manager
In this page, click Browse, select module package.
- Then click Upload & Install
- Please wait for module being installed, usually within several seconds
- Now go to Extensions -> Module Manager, click Select Type box and choose the module you have installed
- Then click the module listed below to configure it as SETTINGS part hereafter
Let’s examine all the detail settings of SJ Article Slider on Joomla! v2.5.x
1. This module with sample layout is below:
- General Options
- Source Options
- Item Options
- Image Options
- Advanced Options