This guide is intended for Responsive Content modules and Responsive Content for K2 component can also be applied.
Joomla! v1.7.x or Joomla! 2.5.x, latest stable version is recommended.
1. Prepare your module package (zip file; please UNZIP first if it is indicated in the file name)
2. All steps are in administrator backend of Joomla!:
- In your Administrator page, go to Extensions -> Extension Manager
In this page, click Choose File, select module package.
- Then click Upload & Install
- Please wait for module being installed, usually within several seconds
- Now go to Extensions -> Module Manager, click Select Type box and choose the module you have installed
- Then click the module listed below to configure it as the SETTINGS part hereafter
1. This module with sample layout is below:
- Page: Showing items from sources you have chosen (Source Options)
- Item and Image: Allow to tweak various options for each item and its image (Item and Imzge Options)
- Window: Each item can be shown in pop up (demo) or same window
- Basic Options
- Source Options
- Items Options
- Images Options
- Advanced Options