First of all, make sure you always download the newest version. When you bought the module, you already had the last version.
The following documentation is applied for packages of these Joomla extensions: SJ News Ajax Tabs, SJ K2 Ajax Tabs and SJ VM Ajax Tabs module.
1. Latest stable Joomla versions are highly recommended.
1. Prepare your module package (zip file; please UNZIP first if it is indicated in the file name)
2. All steps are in administrator of Joomla!:
- In your Administrator page, go to Extensions -> Extension Manager
In this page, click Browse, select module package.
- Then click Upload & Install
- Please wait for module being installed, usually within several seconds
- Now go to Extensions -> Module Manager, click Select Type box and choose the module you have installed
- Then click the module listed below to configure it as SETTINGS part hereafter
Let’s examine all the settings detail on SJ News Ajax Tabs module – Responsive Joomla! package
1. This module with sample layout is below:
- Main Image: Showing the main large image, configured under Image Options
- Navigation Button: Button to navigate with many styles can be applied.
- Basic Options
- Source Options
- Article Options
- Image Options
- Advanced Options