The component SJ Newsletter is to manage subscribers’ email as well as directly sending email.
To create the content of the email, please go to Administrator Panel >> Component >> Email Content >> Click “New” button
Then fill all the tabs below
- Title – Allow to enter the title of type email.
- Email Send From Name – Allow to enter the Email Send From Name.
- Email Customer Subject – Allow to enter the Email Customer Subjec.
- Email Customer Body – Allow to enter the Email Customer Bod.
To configure the email, you can choose and configure the tabs below
- Filter – Allow to select status for the email as you want: Published/Unpublished/Archived/Trashed/All.
- Filter status mail – Allow to select the types of status email: all/sent/pending.
- Select Mail Content – Allow to select the email that you have created.
- Sent Mail Select – Allow to sent emails that you have chosen
- Sent Mail All – Allow to sent all emails that you have chosen
- Revert – Allow to change the status of the email: pending–>sent or sent–>pending
- Confirm mail – Allow to display the status of the email was sent or not: Sent(the email was sent)/pending(the email wasn’t sent)
- Action – Allow to delete/sent the email
Thank you so much for reading. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please send us via: Submit a Ticket
Thanks so much!