CHANGED AND UPDATED
- Fixed a minor VEL report here. That is thumbnail folder was set to '777' file permissions in version K2 v2.6.6.
Or just delete ". thb" (should be inside your "images/" folder or where you've set your Joomla! media manager path to look into by default). elFinder via the K2 Media Manager will simply recreate the .thb folder with the proper permissions.
- Adding a new ACL option called "allow editing of already published items" for front-end editing. This essentially allows "trusted" users to republish their existing K2 items without the need of a moderator's approval.
- jQuery has also been updated to support the latest 1.10.x release.
- Extending K2's anti-spam tools by integrating Akismet in the comments system.
Note: When you install K2 on a new site, you'll also notice that both reCaptcha and Akismet are enabled (under the "Comments" tab in K2's parameters) even for registered users (when the related API keys are inserted).
- There are no K2 template override changes between versions 2.6.5, 2.6.6 and 2.6.7.
- Download for v2.6.7: Click here
HOW TO USE
- If you are on Joomla! 1.5, grab the zip file from the link above and install it on top of your existing K2 version.
- If you are on Joomla! 2.5 or 3.x, go to the Joomla! update manager, purge the update cache, re-check and you'll see the new release available to instantly update.
- If you are on Joomla! 1.6 or 1.7 then World War Z has already happened. Just kidding, but make sure you upgrade to Joomla! 2.5 or 3.x now