Friday, 09 September 2011 18:18
Attributes of Position:
- Width attribute: This is width of position.
- Height attribute: This is height of position.
- Type attribute: There're 5 types: modules, component, message, html, feature
- Module type: The position contains modules which is enable in there.
- Component type: The position contains component which system is calling.
- Message type: The position will show messages of system if it sees specific case.
- HTML type: The position will contain HTML code which is declared. HTML code will be declared in
- Feature type: The content of position will be rendered from function that was declared. Those functions are in yt_template.class.php file on the path: root_site/template/your_template/includes/
@menu - getMenu()
@logo - getLogo()
@linkFooter - getLinkFooter()
@fontsize - getControlFontSize()
@copyright - $this->getCopyright();
@switch_modes - getSwitchModes()
- Group attribute: This attribute declared which group is of position
- Style attribute: This attribute just only used for position tag which has type="module". It declares style of module in position. Style of module is defined in root_site/template/system/html/modules.php or root_site/template/your_template/html/modules.php.
- Colspan attribute: This attribute just only for positions of and positions of block which declares group. Colspan has two 2 values: 0 and 1. The default value is 0 and it's unnecessary to declare. When colspan="1", width of positon is 100%.
- Column attribute: This attribute use for position of . It has two values: yt_col1 and yt_col2 which correspond to div#yt_col1 and div#yt_col2 in div#content. Usually, div#content is divided two big columns: div#yt_col1 và div#yt_col2. The position will be in the column which it is declared.
SJ Plus - Free responsive Joomla! template
24 May 2013, 10:05
SJ Contact Ajax - Responsive Joomla! Module
17 May 2013, 17:05
SJ Frontpage for JoomShopping - Joomla! Module
17 May 2013, 10:05
SJ Mega Product II for JoomShopping - Joomla! Module
14 May 2013, 14:05