add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Website not working when Gzip on .
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Website not working when Gzip on .

Website not working when Gzip on . 9 years, 6 months ago #21493

Hi .
Testing it for all day .
Installed quickstart , fixed small bugs so now time to load is 3 seconds ...
After I deleted all menus and created only one "home" website crashes .
When You disable Gzip everything is fine .
I am sorry but this is not my first time with this problem .
I am updating quiet big website almost 100 times and used many Your responsive templates ... always the same . I made a lot of modifications to SJ Tini *.css and was hope that this time will be normal ... I was wrong . Always problem with Gzip and menus . Whatever You do with menus and enable Gzip compression website is down . Only backend works . I found bug ... Maybe this will help You to fix it . Problem is always the same - modules.php inside /../templates/template_name/html/ .
I tried to edit and rename it / delete . Without modules.php website works fine . Tried everything - fresh quickstart , website updated to Joomla! 3 etc .
Please help !
I'm sorry for bad English . My native is Polish .
Last Edit: 9 years, 6 months ago by PiotrP81.

Re: Website not working when Gzip on . 9 years, 1 month ago #23187

My second website is down when I use Gzip . Almost 5 months and problem is not fixed and there is no answer for my message ... You know what's the problem ( modules.php ) .Thank You so much for help . 3 months left to the end of my payd subscriptions . I will thing twice befor renew .

Re: Website not working when Gzip on . 9 years, 1 month ago #23197

So, what's the solution to the problem? Can you please guys tell us?

Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PiotrP81

Re: Website not working when Gzip on . 8 years, 9 months ago #25503

No answer .... for ages ... So you can wait for my renew for ages . sorry ... I will back to Gavick Pro . Support is perfect there . What for 1000 templates if they're full of bugs and there is no support for them ???
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes