You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

quantity wrong for product with characteristic
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: quantity wrong for product with characteristic

quantity wrong for product with characteristic 9 years, 8 months ago #20294

Joomla 3.3.1, Hikashop 2.3.2

Adding a product with characteristics, the mini cart shows it contains 2 items when it's only 1. The dropdown then shows 0 for the main product & 1 for the characteristic. Two issues:

1. "your cart" quantity needs to be debugged to show the product as 1 instead of 2

2. I don't want the characteristic to show as a separate item in the dropdown because it's confusing to the customer; just want it to show like it does in the regular cart (product name: product characteristic)

Here's a screenshot:
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by lkbhokie. Reason: image didn't attach, replacing w/ image link

Re: quantity wrong for product with characteristic 9 years, 8 months ago #20398

• SA Thuy
Dear Lisa Kipps-Brown,

Could you please send your site account (admin + Ftp) for us to check?
For the security reason, please enter your site account in
Require Help
From Staff + Mod/Admin?

when you reply this answer.

Thanks

Re: quantity wrong for product with characteristic 9 years, 8 months ago #20505

I'm sorry, for some reason I didn't receive the email saying I had a reply to the question. Thanks for your prompt reply! Am attaching the site details.

Re: quantity wrong for product with characteristic 9 years, 7 months ago #20914

I am having the same problem and tried the solution listed here, but the problem still persits. www.smartaddons.com/forum/413-sj-mini-cart-pro-for-hikashop/20648-quantity-wrong-for-product-with-characteristic--sometimes-not-updating

This is what I'm getting now after adding a single item to the cart. It looks fine if I switch to the standard cart.
Attachments:

Re: quantity wrong for product with characteristic 9 years, 2 months ago #22816

Dear All,
When I first installed the SJ Mini Cart Pro for HikaShop module, I also had the same problem described by lkbhokie - i.e. Adding a product with a characteristic, added two product lines to the mini cart, one of which had errant html code showing.

I opened a Support ticket, and on February 10th 2015 they sent me a new version of mod_sj_hk_minicart_pro.zip that has fixed this issue. This new version is not yet available in the Client download area, so you will need to contact support directly to get the update for now.

Hope that helps

Re: quantity wrong for product with characteristic 9 years, 2 months ago #22869

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. I've also opened a support ticket on 11/02/2015. Till now absolutely no response. Very poor support I have to say.
I need this urgently for a customer who's not at all happy and there's nothing I can do about it.

Regards,
Vincent
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes