add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

[Preview] SJ Papa - An elegant responsive Joomla template for eCommerce sites
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Preview] SJ Papa - An elegant responsive Joomla template for eCommerce sites

Re: [Preview] SJ Papa - An elegant responsive Joomla template for eCommerce sites 9 years, 7 months ago #20573

I can not translate the template settings on the Russian, like all well done, but the admin does not change the language on the site and in places where there should be a change. encoding set UTF-8 without BOOM, i attached file ru-RU.tpl_sj_papa.ini .

Attachment C:\fakepath\ru-RU.tpl_sj_papa.ini not found

please help!!!
Last Edit: 9 years, 7 months ago by record100fm.
The topic has been locked.

Re: [Preview] SJ Papa - An elegant responsive Joomla template for eCommerce sites 9 years, 7 months ago #20574

Алексей wrote:
I can not translate the template settings on the Russian, like all well done, but the admin does not change the language on the site and in places where there should be a change. encoding set UTF-8 without BOOM, i attached file ru-RU.tpl_sj_papa.ini .

Attachment C:\fakepath\ru-RU.tpl_sj_papa.ini not found

please help!!!

Why can not I attach a file?

Re: [Preview] SJ Papa - An elegant responsive Joomla template for eCommerce sites 9 years, 7 months ago #20587

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Алексей,

Could you please use the correct account you used to bought this template? Then please post your issue into topic of SJ Papa template. Our team will check and answer for you via there.

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: record100fm
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes