Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Template/Navigation not working correctly when website is in online mode
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Template/Navigation not working correctly when website is in online mode

Template/Navigation not working correctly when website is in online mode 9 years, 5 months ago #21566

• drewbasinger
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Howdy:
My website works correctly in offline mode. However, when I published it, the navigation drop down menus stopped working and the mobile/tablet navigation doesn't work either...

Also, I am using the Vina Article Accordion on several pages (classes, programs and aquatics) and the accordion function does not work when the website is published. The accordions do not collapse or move when I click on them.

Lastly, I've attached two screenshots. The desktop navigation disappears around 870 pixels (screen width) and the mobile navigation doesn't appear until 780 pixels (screen width). How can I fix this?

Any suggestions?!?
Attachments:
Last Edit: 9 years, 5 months ago by drewbasinger.

Re: Template/Navigation not working correctly when website is in online mode 9 years, 5 months ago #21586

• usersmart1
Dear drewbasinger,

Please try go to Template manager -> Advanced and disable Merge file in there.

Thanks & regards!

Re: Template/Navigation not working correctly when website is in online mode 9 years, 5 months ago #21606

• drewbasinger
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks! That seem to have fix it. The only problem I have now is the "All Ready" button that was displayed when the website was in "Offline Mode". The site is now live but the "All Ready" button is still there....
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes