You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Shopper can not shop more than 1 item
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report bugs, Guide, New Idea...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Shopper can not shop more than 1 item

Shopper can not shop more than 1 item 9 years, 6 months ago #20736

Hi, after user has made registration and then login, he or she can only shop 1 item in my store. Could you see please in my website demoshoponline.com Thanks.

Re: Shopper can not shop more than 1 item 9 years, 6 months ago #20828

• SA Thuy
Dear Paris Halim,

Is mean that the user only add 1 item to your cart? If possible, send screenshot of your issue?

Thanks

Re: Shopper can not shop more than 1 item 9 years, 6 months ago #20848

Yes it is, my shopping cart is only for 1 item, you can make a test in my Website demoshoponline.com just as a visitor first. Please tell me only solution. I want to fix by my self and need to know how to to do it, just in case if in the future face same problem. Thanks

Re: Shopper can not shop more than 1 item 9 years, 6 months ago #20992

Hallo, I just saw info from other discussion, how to fix this bug (but at point 6 ,I dont understand), even from your newest version Bakery doesn't solved this problem.
This is working if you have done what madking's solution suggested, not if you have used files from somewher in the thread!

These are the steps:

1 Create a folder rootOfYourSite/templates/yourTemplate/html/com_virtuemart/category

Copy into this:-

2 default.php from com_virtuemart/views/category/tmpl
3 default_addtocart.php from components/com/virtuemart/views/productdetails/tmpl

4 Rename default_addtocart.php to something sensible e.g. addtocartCategory.php works for me

5 In the new file addtocartCategory.php replace $this->product with $product

6 Now go to the copied default.php (the browse view for a category) and add the new add to cart template (button etc.) in the position you want
Do this somewhere between

// Show Products and <!-- end of product -->

Using the code
Code: [Select]
<?php include 'addtocartCategory.php'; ?>

Re: Shopper can not shop more than 1 item 9 years, 6 months ago #21165

Hello Mr Admin...
Could you please help me, to fix this bug in bakery template quick start package (cart can not be added for items from more than 1 category)?because my client is still waiting.....for your answer. Just let me know, if newer Version from its author already available, regarding to solve this problem.
Thanks

Re: Shopper can not shop more than 1 item 9 years, 6 months ago #21180

• usersmart1
Hi Paris Halim,

Please submit a new ticket and send us your admin account + FTP account, so we can check your issue directly.

Thanks & regards!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes