You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

change height main content
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: change height main content

change height main content 10 years ago #18547

HI...

how do I change the height of the main content, so as to make it dynamic based on the content?

take a look here:
scuolemonasteraceriace.it/sj/index.php/scuola-digitale/amministrazione-trasparente

thank's

Re: change height main content 10 years ago #18572

• SA Hoang
Hello jhonny,

Please open templates/sj_joomla3/css/template.css file, find this code:

#yt_component .component-inner{border:1px solid #CCC;padding:10px 25px;border-radius: 3px;}

and then change to:

#yt_component .component-inner{border:1px solid #CCC;padding:10px 25px;border-radius: 3px; min-height: 400px;}

You can change 400px to your value

Re: change height main content 10 years ago #18577

Hi.... SA Hoang...and thank you for help me.

I made these changes:
#yt_component .component-inner{border:1px solid #CCC;padding:10px 25px;border-radius: 3px; min-width: 990px; min-height: 800px;}

is better..........but the frame content changes each time. I tried to enter but it does not work 100%. you can do it or I should find a compromise between the measures and content.
You can change this parameter as a percentage?

Another thing I noticed, which is superimposed on the home page modules to the right.
scuolemonasteraceriace.it/sj/#

thank's
Last Edit: 10 years ago by jhonnystecchino.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes