Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

mobile version of yt-frame, the view on Ipad exactly as on computer needed, how to do it?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: mobile version of yt-frame, the view on Ipad exactly as on computer needed, how to do it?

mobile version of yt-frame, the view on Ipad exactly as on computer needed, how to do it? 9 years, 9 months ago #19992

Hello! The question is above: how to manage the mobile view of yt framework just exactly as i see it on the computer : the full length menu, the same positions, the same view in common. Please help.

Re: mobile version of yt-frame, the view on Ipad exactly as on computer needed, how to do it? 9 years, 8 months ago #20007

• SA Thuy
Dear Tatyana Kulneva,

You can go to Firefox browser, press Ctrl + Shift + M to see your website in other dimensions (example ipad, mobile,...)

Thanks

Re: mobile version of yt-frame, the view on Ipad exactly as on computer needed, how to do it? 9 years, 8 months ago #20012

I think, you didn't understand...Sorry for my poor English. I meant that it is necessary for my website based on your frame to look like exactly as on computer (Firefox, Chrome, Explore etc). Right now it looks different on Ipad (Safari). How to set up the mobile version correct so it can look like in Firefox (etc) in Safari as well?

Re: mobile version of yt-frame, the view on Ipad exactly as on computer needed, how to do it? 9 years, 8 months ago #20052

Hello again. Was my question correct? I didn't recieve any answer...All I need is to switch off your mobile version so that looks like full version (window) on Ipad...I don't need the mobile version it's not correct. Please, help...

Re: mobile version of yt-frame, the view on Ipad exactly as on computer needed, how to do it? 9 years, 8 months ago #20176

• SA Thuy
Dear Tatyana Kulneva,

Please go to your Template Manager -> Layout tab -> Please choose layout of mobile is same as windows layout.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes