AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

white screen on all pages, j3.2.3, when mod_sj_megamenu is Published
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report bugs, Userguide, New Ideas..
  • Page:

TOPIC: white screen on all pages, j3.2.3, when mod_sj_megamenu is Published

white screen on all pages, j3.2.3, when mod_sj_megamenu is Published 10 years ago #18384

• treb
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
As in subject, I bought and installed SJ Mega Menu yesterday, mainly to try as a dropline menu.

When configured and Published, only get white screen?
There are many menu modules published, I am trying to find a good combination of horizontal and vertical menus, all responsive as well as Desktop.
Maybe there are conflicts with the others, you may unpublish them all briefly to try?
Thanks
Trevor Bennett

Re: white screen on all pages, j3.2.3, when mod_sj_megamenu is Published 10 years ago #18461

• SA Hoang
Dear Trevor Bennett

We fixed this issue

Please kindly check again

Thanks

Re: white screen on all pages, j3.2.3, when mod_sj_megamenu is Published 10 years ago #18472

• treb
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks, I can see it now. Can you tell me what you had to do to make it work, was it conflicts with other Modules or Plugins for instance; I have had other White screens at that site, the "development" site where you fixed it at is not where I need to use it at first and need to make the same changes at a Live site

Trevor

Re: white screen on all pages, j3.2.3, when mod_sj_megamenu is Published 10 years ago #18484

• SA Hoang
Hello

Your site is including two Mobile Detect files, i turned off the file from us to solve

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes