AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Category filter doesn't work ?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Category filter doesn't work ?

Category filter doesn't work ? 9 years, 8 months ago #20036

Hi, first of all thanx for this great plugin.
I just have an issue I don't understand, I would like the plugin to display other article from the same category of the displayed article.
It's working perfect if I only select one category in the plugin params (Depend on), but if I select more than one category then the plugin will display article from all the selected category even if I selected "exlude" in Child Category Articles...

Oh yes, I selected 6 articles, but sometimes it will displays 7 ???

my website : www.360images.fr

for exemple go on : www.360images.fr/visites-virtuelles/le-voyage-a-nantes/place-graslin.html

you'll see the related articles displayed are not from the same category...

Thanx for your help !

Re: Category filter doesn't work ? 9 years, 8 months ago #20044

Ok, so I tried the 1.7>2.5 version of the plugin : this one displays only the other articles of the current category, YES !
The problem is that the path to the images is wrong... it gets the full path of my host (web/125fds456gf786/cache/imagecahe... instead of only cache/imagecahe...)

How can I fix the path of the 1.7>2.5 version, or the category filter of the 1.7>2.5>3 version ???

Thanx a lot for your help !!!

Re: Category filter doesn't work ? 9 years, 8 months ago #20178

• SA Thuy
Website Information (for Admin Only)
Site Url:
Admin Username:
Admin Password:
FTP/SSH Server:
FTP/SSH Username:
FTP/SSH Password:
Dear Jerome Boccon-Gibod,

If you don't want display articles from Child Category Articles, please choose only father categories and selected "exclude" Child Category Articles.

Thanks
Last Edit: 9 years, 8 months ago by .

Re: Category filter doesn't work ? 8 years, 9 months ago #24829

I have the same problem
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes