AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Sorting of Joomla Templates
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sorting of Joomla Templates

Sorting of Joomla Templates 9 years, 8 months ago #20358

Templates can currently be sorted by Joomla version, Responsive/Flat/Onepage, etc.
But they cannot be sorted by layout, which means you have to look at each template detail to see if it has the position layout you need.
Could you please add a sorting option for layouts (left/main, right/main, left/main/right, stacked, etc.)?
It would make looking for the right template much easier.

Thank you.

Re: Sorting of Joomla Templates 9 years, 8 months ago #20376

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi chris,

We've received your wishlist and would like to answer that our templates are supported with many layouts. They are chosen in administrator so we won't create sorting on the front-end. Please feel free to check them in Template Manager.

Thanks!

Re: Sorting of Joomla Templates 9 years, 8 months ago #20508

I was not talking about installed templates.

I was talking about being able to filter templates on your main site.
Most web developers have a certain layout (template positions) in mind when they search for a template.
When searching your templates the only way to determine available template positions is by going into "More Detail" view for every single template and pull-up the image for "Template position".
What I was suggesting is to put different layouts as a sorting/filter option into the right menu of your main site.
This way a web developer looking for example for a template with center-right or left-center-right positioning can filter so he will see only templates that meet his requirements (instead of having to look into detail for every template).

Again, it is only a suggestion to make it easier for your customers to find a template they are looking for.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes