Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ Virtuemart Version 2.3.0 - Random order of product does not work
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ Virtuemart Version 2.3.0 - Random order of product does not work

SJ Virtuemart Version 2.3.0 - Random order of product does not work 9 years, 6 months ago #21482

Hi. I am using Joomla 2.5.27 and Virtuemart 2.6.10.
I have iánstalled module SJ Virtuemart Version 2.3.0. I like this free extension, but I have one problem.
My problem is that random order of product does not work. When i choose random order there are allways displaying the same products in the same order. Nothing is changing after reloading page. And nothing is changing when I visit the webpage in another time.

Can you help me?

Re: SJ Virtuemart Version 2.3.0 - Random order of product does not work 8 years, 9 months ago #25532

please fix...

lukasdancak wrote:
Hi. I am using Joomla 2.5.27 and Virtuemart 2.6.10.
I have iánstalled module SJ Virtuemart Version 2.3.0. I like this free extension, but I have one problem.
My problem is that random order of product does not work. When i choose random order there are allways displaying the same products in the same order. Nothing is changing after reloading page. And nothing is changing when I visit the webpage in another time.

Can you help me?

Re: SJ Virtuemart Version 2.3.0 - Random order of product does not work 4 years, 2 months ago #40309

I have also the same problem. Random order in SJ Virtuemart module is NOT Working. Always show the same products and not changing after refresh

Re: SJ Virtuemart Version 2.3.0 - Random order of product does not work 4 years, 2 months ago #40310

I found it !!!!!!
in /modules/mod_sj_virtuemart/core/helper.php
find the line 298 :
$orderBy = ' ORDER BY p.`virtuemart_product_id` ';
change to:
$orderBy = 'ORDER BY RAND()';

Thats it
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlueFoxW

Re: SJ Virtuemart Version 2.3.0 - Random order of product does not work 4 years, 2 months ago #40359

Thanks you
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes