Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Removing some features from SJ Viste - Responsive Joomla 2.5 Template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Removing some features from SJ Viste - Responsive Joomla 2.5 Template

Removing some features from SJ Viste - Responsive Joomla 2.5 Template 9 years, 9 months ago #19311

Hello,
Before purchasing the SJ Viste - Responsive Joomla 2.5 Template i would like to know if certain features that i don't need could be removed from it's functionality:
- currency selector
- products price
- products producer
- sales price without tax
- tax amount
- products review option and button
- delivery methods
- payment methods

Basically i just need any unregistered users to be able to select a product, add it to bucket and send that simple order to me, that's all.

Thanks in advance.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Removing some features from SJ Viste - Responsive Joomla 2.5 Template 9 years, 9 months ago #19342

Sorry for bumping this thread, but it there hope to get any answer to my question?

Re: Removing some features from SJ Viste - Responsive Joomla 2.5 Template 9 years, 8 months ago #19505

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Eugen,

We would like to close this topic because it was answered via ticket. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact with us via ticket.

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes