Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

How to get started with sj-snap to create a new website? what membership do I need buy?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to get started with sj-snap to create a new website? what membership do I need buy?

How to get started with sj-snap to create a new website? what membership do I need buy? 10 years ago #18493

• bw57899
  • Fresh Boarder
I go through your demo website, and think the template: sj-snap is most suitable for my new website. But before I buy the membership, I have several questions:

1. What I need to prepare to create this website? One server or several servers, such as one for webserver, one for middleware application, and one for database server?

I understand I need buy a domain name, and web hosts (storage) separately. But if I set on Cloud, such as AWS, what I need prepare?

2. What type of database (mysql?) and web server (apache, IHS, etc) to support sj-snap?

3. Will sj-snap support clusters or not? So I can set 2 or more and reduce the down time.

4. Will sj-snap template include all I need , and just download it, and start it up? What's the least membership I need buy?

5. Does sj-snap support shopping cart and payment (paypal, master card, visa card and local bank cards directly) or I need download extension to support it? or I have to customise it , because the local bank payment are different in countries, and have to be developed separately?

6. How is sj-snap performance? Did your team do any performance and load testing on it? Can it support at least 100 concurrent users to access ?

start from these questions first, and may have more questions later.

Thanks.
Last Edit: 10 years ago by bw57899.

Re: How to get started with sj-snap to create a new website? what membership do I need buy? 9 years, 12 months ago #18517

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear bw57899,

We're sorry for this delay. We would like to answer your questions as below:

1. What I need to prepare to create this website? One server or several servers, such as one for webserver, one for middleware application, and one for database server?

I understand I need buy a domain name, and web hosts (storage) separately. But if I set on Cloud, such as AWS, what I need prepare?

==> You only need to prepare one server for this template. Depending on your want, you can choose domain and web host from many hosting providers. You can refer this list: www.top10bestwebsitehosting.com/

2. What type of database (mysql?) and web server (apache, IHS, etc) to support sj-snap?

==>
- database: mysql
- Web server: apache

3. Will sj-snap support clusters or not? So I can set 2 or more and reduce the down time.

==> Could you explain more about this? I'm sorry I haven't understood this so I can't answer for you now.

4. Will sj-snap template include all I need , and just download it, and start it up? What's the least membership I need buy?

==> You can buy single purchase of this template via here: www.smartaddons.com/joomla/templates/template-showcase/item/502-sj-snap-responsive-joomla-template or choose one of our plans in here www.smartaddons.com/member-signup?step=step1.
After your payment is completed, you will get full package for template installation. They include: template package, extensions that we developed for this template and quickstart package.

5. Does sj-snap support shopping cart and payment (paypal, master card, visa card and local bank cards directly) or I need download extension to support it? or I have to customise it , because the local bank payment are different in countries, and have to be developed separately?

==> This template doesn't support sopping cart and payment. We build this template for Listbingo component and if you want to use that feature, you need to upgrade to the commercial version of Listbingo. Please go to here for buying it: lbclassifieds.com

6. How is sj-snap performance? Did your team do any performance and load testing on it? Can it support at least 100 concurrent users to access ?

==> This depends on your server. From our code of this template, we can sure the best performing

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes